Wednesday, June 6, 2007

VICTORY IS MINE!!!!!!




I did it, I did it!!!!!!!!!!!! I got a photograph of Piper with a full, non-fake, complete eye-contact, belly laughing smile with dimples and all!!!! It's the perfect capture of who she is right now and I just want to burst that I actually DID IT! I uploaded the pictures from the little session I did with her this morning and I almost passed out...I never thought I'd see the day :-) It just made my whole day!! I'm getting that sucker on canvas haha!! Isn't she just beautiful? Ok...mommy goggles, I know!! But still, it's so special to me!! I had to practically tackle her with my camera strap...I kept shaking it at her legs and she started cracking up, so I started snapping away like a maniac and I managed to capture that beautiful little personality for once and for all!! I couldn't decide between the color and black and white, because they were both so sweet! And yes, mom I will get you one enlarged, I can already hear it now! lol I put a few other pictures up from today as well. Enjoy :-)

~C

No comments: