Sunday, May 6, 2007

Mature Faces







Since I tend to primarily focus on children as a subject for my photography, I decided to try my hand at a more mature subject...Jonny :-) With Piper being out-of-town it was a great opportunity! Also, wanted to test out my new photo site...and I gotta say...I absolutely LOVE this place!! Jonny and I had so much fun doing this together. He's such a good sport! The photo of us walking down the track was hilarious to shoot. I brought my tripod and that is a very active train rail...so all I could envision was us walking away from my camera and then a train would come and demolish my Nikon and my tripod and we'd be running like crazy people. HAHA...thank goodness that didn't happen! Made for a fun shot though :-) There are 2 self-portraits here :-) Running to my spot proved to be just down right hysterical! I shot this in mid-day "FLORIDA" sun...wanted to see how well my speedlight worked in full sun! Amazing the difference it makes. Anywho... here they are...

No comments: